Wednesday, December 26, 2007

An Introduction - Dwarf Lord Brimdrag the Stern

I have been playing the game of Warhammer Fantasy Battles for about 6 years now. In that time I have had but one army: the Dwarfs.

The Dwarfs of the Warhammer world are stout, grudging, and unforgiving in their pursuit to rebuild their lost empire, beset by greesnkins of all kinds and other, more nefarious, enemies. From their remaining holds they launch expeditions to recover lost wealth, re-open lost holds and mines, and make war to settle grudges found in the Dammaz-Kron, the great book held by the High King. They are also the Old World's most avid and skilled craftsman and engineers, having close relations to the humans of the Empire.

My personal experience with the Dwarfs has led me through many years, encompassing hundreds of games, several tournaments, and a generoud book of grudges that my own Dwarf Lord, named Brimdrag the Stern, keeps within his personal chambers in his clan's holding in Zhufbar.

In the coming days, I hope to present a scope for a Dwarf army that has seen many different models, changes to make-up, and new additions. I have, roughly, 10,000 points of Dwarfs within my collection, with only about 3,000 points tournament ready. My projects will likely be posted here in the future as well as my thoughts on tactics, army lists, and other Dwarf topics.

I hope you find much here to help your own Dwarf hold thrive and grow.

D.G.

No comments: